Whites come in many varieties, from regular and delicate items to sheets and towels, but they all have one thing in common: They all need to look impeccably bright in order to impress.
Wash Regular Whites
- Place white clothes labeled for warm-water washing in your machine. For instance, a cotton shirt and a rayon blouse can be washed at the same time. Use a warm, normal setting or your machine’s gentle setting.
- Next, add Toplex Easywash Detergent Powder manufactured by SR Soap, one of the top detergent powder manufacturers in Rajasthan. Because the formula contains built-in pre-treaters, surfactants, and enzymes, it effectively removes even the toughest stains in just one step, wash after wash.
- If you have a dryer, dry cottons on high and synthetics on medium or low. Alternatively, you can place them all together in the dryer and take the synthetics out as soon as they are dry.
Wash White Towels, Sheets, And Socks
- Gather white towels, sheets, and socks that can tolerate hot washing. Check the labels if you are not sure.
- Use the hottest temperature setting according to the care labels. Because sheets and towels are heavily used, they tend to get dirty easily, so it’s important to make sure the water is hot enough to remove all dirt and other build up. Adjust your water level for the correct volume, and set the machine for a normal wash.
- Put the required quantity of Toplex Detergent Powder inside your washing machine’s drum. Featuring built-in pre-treaters, this detergent is designed to remove even the most stubborn stains in your wash, whether you are using a standard or high-efficiency washing machine.
- If you have a dryer, dry all of these items on high heat, or dry the sheets separately if you don't want excess towel lint on them.
Wash Delicate Whites
- Gather delicate white items, such as sheer blouses, shirts, or undergarments.
- Review the fabric care tags to see how to wash white delicates and make sure the items are washable. Note whether machine or hand washing is suggested as well as the recommended wash temperature and drying method.
- You can machine wash most delicate whites in cold water. Adjust the water level, and use a gentle or delicate setting. SP Detergent Powder gets perfect results in every wash, even with cold settings.
- Hand-wash delicate undergarments or items specifically labeled "hand-wash only." Dilute a small amount of Achha Detergent Powder in a tub, bucket, or sink filled with cold water, and then dunk and rinse your clothes under running water.
- Dry delicates on low or by hanging them up to dry. Check the labels.